- Barrister NSW 2007
- New York NY 2005
- Solicitor NSW 2003
- PHONE +61 2 8066 6109
- EMAIL email@example.com
Phoebe practises in patent, copyright, trade marks, designs, confidential information, consumer protection and general commercial law and is recognised as a leading junior counsel in intellectual property in numerous legal ranking guides, such as Chambers & Partners, the Doyle’s Guide and Best Lawyers, among others. She has appeared in some of Australia’s key intellectual property cases, across a range of industries, including:
- Vehicle Monitoring Systems v SARB Management Group Pty Ltd  FCAFC 224 (appeared unled for VMS in an appeal on patent entitlement, Full Federal Court)
- Motorola v Hytera (appeared for Motorola in the Australian chapter of multinational patent and copyright litigation over software for digital walkie-talkies, Federal Court)
- Copyright Agency v NSW (appeared for NSW government in the Copyright Tribunal in a copyright royalties dispute)
- Healthworld v Shin Sun (appeared for Shin Sun in a landmark trade mark dispute, Federal & High Courts)
- Apple Inc v Samsung (appeared for Apple in the Australian chapter of multinational patent litigation over smartphone and tablet technology, Federal Court).
Phoebe is a member of the Intellectual Property Committee, Business Law Section of the Law Council of Australia and a member of the Wellbeing Committee of the New South Wales Bar Association.
Prior to the bar, Phoebe worked as a solicitor in a preeminent multinational law firm and was an Associate to Hon. Justice Annabelle Bennett AO SC of the Federal Court of Australia. She is admitted in the United States (New York) and is a current member of the New York Bar Association.
- LLM New York University 2004
- LLB University of New South Wales 2002