Gregory specialises in trial and appellate advocacy and opinions. His areas of practice are commercial, equity, intellectual property and IT, property and succession/family provision, insurance, administrative law and associations and charities, professional liability, torts, consumer law, construction.
He is an experienced arbitrator, expert determiner (including domain name auDA panels) and mediator in Court and private panels and lists with the following accreditations: FCIArb; FRI; TEP; NMAS.
Gregory was, in March 2017, appointed a part-time Senior Member in the Appeal Panel and Consumer and Commercial Division of the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Gregory is also an author and editor of and contributor to journals, books and legal encyclopaedias in commercial/equity and dispute resolution, and a director of charitable foundations.
- Dip Intl Arbn CIArbs 2012
- BCL Oxon 1984
- LLB (Hons) University of Sydney 1980
- BA (Hons), University of Sydney 1978
Areas of practice
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Incl Mediation & Arbitration)
- Banking, Securities & Insolvency
- Class Actions & Representative Proceedings
- Commercial Law (Incl Property, Real Property & Retail)
- Commercial Litigation
- Commissions & Inquiries
- Constitutional Law
- Construction Law
- Intellectual Property
- Professional Conduct
- Professional Negligence
- Trade Practices
- Wills & Estates (Incl Family Provisions & Probate)