Dominique Hogan-Doran SC conducts a diverse national practice in commercial & insolvency disputes, regulatory investigations & enforcement matters, and Royal Commissions & corruption inquiries.
She also accepts appointments as a Mediator, Arbitrator, and Expert Determiner.
She is recognised in all leading professional guides:
- Chambers & Partners – Dispute Resolution: The Bar
- The Legal 500 – Commercial Disputes (‘Leading Silk’); Regulatory (including White Collar Crime) (‘Leading Silk’)
- Best Lawyers – Litigation, ADR, Financial Institutions, Superannuation Law
- Doyle’s Guide – Leading Commercial Litigation & Dispute Resolution Senior Counsel NSW; Leading Mediator NSW
Dominique is Chair of the Australian Bar Association’s Practice Development Committee and Vice-Chair of the International Bar Association’s Bar Regulation Committee.
- LLM University of Sydney 2004
- BCL (Hons) University of Oxford 1995
- LLB (Hons) University of Sydney 1992
- BEc (Soc Sc) University of Sydney 1990